Registration Fee includes
- Registration Kit
Registration Detail on IoT-SIU 2018
- Candidate are advised to visit our website www.iot-siu.in regularly for updates
- All Paper presenter & conference attendees require pre-registration.
- only registered participants are allowed to attend the conference.
- Fill up separate registration form for each participants .
- For online registration delegate has to do NEFT first and update the transaction ID on online gateway.
- Students must include a letter from the HOD/Dean/Principal/Research Guide verifying their full-time student status.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register by 5 December 2017 and present the paper at the conference in order to include the paper in the IoT-SIU 2018 Conference Proceedings and digitally available in IEEE Xplore TM.
- Registration for pre-conference tutorial session will include tutorial materials, tea/coffee and lunch. Registration for conference will include proceedings, registration kit, tea/coffee and lunch during the conference period. Accompanying persons who wish to attend the lunch should purchase coupons separately.
- Scanned copy of payment DD or Bank transaction receipt along with signed copyright form may be send to the Convener by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring the physical copies of the registration form, payment DD or Bank transaction receipt along with signed copyright form at the time of conference
Bank Transfer Details
Bank Name Union Bank of India
Account Name IOT SIU 2018
Account Number 505202010814353
Branch Address UBI, RU, Bareilly
IFSC Code UBIN0550523